Who can become a member of TENT, and how much does a membership cost?
Anyone who lives in the TENT service area can become a member of TENT. TENT’s membership levels and fees are:
As a member of TENT, you have access to fun and interesting events, community support and a vetted vendor network to help you live comfortably and safely at home. Among the benefits of being a member are the following with Service details here.
• One-stop phone number for questions and service requests
• Friendly, familiar professional staff to answer your calls
• Confidential interactions
• Medical appointments
• Grocery shopping
• Errands (bank, pharmacy, stores)
• Other transportation as needed and available
• Technical assistance and training on computer, iPads, SmartPhones
• Assistance with minor household tasks
• Companionship visits
• Daily check-ins with Village volunteers
We cannot provide medical services or support dementia patients
Contact us at TaosElders@Gmail.com or 575/224-6335 or TENT, PO Box 3561, Taos, NM 87571